Our Company is offering a full-time operations manager position, an outstanding career opportunity for the right person. The location is our branch facility in Indianapolis, IN. If you are looking for a position in a dynamic and challenging environment, E-Tank and E-Pump are looking for you.
Locations Position is Available
E-Tank, Ltd. and our E-Pump division is a leading Environmental Equipment Rental company specializing in certified clean tank rentals, box rentals, and pump/filter rentals. E-Tank operates out of 5 branches in the Midwest, serving industrial, manufacturing, and environmental markets from Missouri to New York. For images and descriptions of our rental products, please refer to our websites at www.etank.net and www.e-pump.net
- Manage 10+ employees (cleaners, welders, technicians, and mechanics) in our Indianapolis, IN location.
- Prioritize daily tasks, manage workload, and monitor productivity of staff.
- Assure that all products meet quality control standards.
- Manage performance of personnel to meet productivity requirements.
- Assure that personnel follows specified procedures for processing of equipment.
- Oversee training of and monitor adherence to all company safety policies (OSHA Certification, Confined Space Entry, EHS, etc…) and monitor compliance.
- Maintain inventory control practices and procedures.
- Optimize the workflow in the department and drive toward better efficiency.
- Ensure systems and processes are in place to maintain smooth operations during employee vacations and busy times.
- Responsible for effectively and clearly communicating essential business information to all members of the department.
- Act as the department coach and facilitator in areas such as problem-solving, people management, and decision making.
- Responsible for initiating hiring of shop personnel.
- Ensure on-time delivery of quality rental equipment to customer job sites.
- Communicate effectively to Sales and Accounting.
- Periodically assess capabilities and overall consistency of work by each employee in the departments.
- Perform special projects as required.
- Assist shop personnel with production, delivery, repairs, etc. as needed.
- Purchasing of parts and Supplies.
Job Requirements and Skills
- Organizational and strong mechanical aptitude.
- Experience in managing people.
- Ability to clearly and accurately communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to motivate and coach others.
- Assess performance management and facilitate improvement as required.
- Manage employee matters in conjunction with Human Resources, as appropriate.
- Demonstrate the ability to be proactive, decisive, and strategic in decision making.
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Individual Retirement Account
- Life Insurance
Salary based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Management, 5 years (preferred)
Submit a Resume: